What does it do? BirdDog software is a paperless inspection and record keeping system using onsite mobile data collection, analysis, data sharing and reporting. The software for gathering inspection data in the field runs on a wide range of hand-held mobile devices the most popular being the tablet. All of the inspection analysis and reporting software is securely hosted by ASURiO at its data center.
- Functionality that out performs the competition
- Easily shares inspection data among multiple offices – great for larger organizations
- Easily handles complex “team” inspections for large buildings and complexes
- Easily customized to adapt to your company’s processes
- Field proven by over 1000 inspectors nationwide
Eliminate the redundant input and speed up the process. In the field, time is money. The faster your technicians complete and invoice the inspection the better for you. BirdDog speeds up the process by computerizing the repetitive, mundane aspects, allowing the technician to focus on a thorough inspection. For example:
- Scan an extinguisher bar code: get the name, model description, size, and weight. (Use on any device with a bar code)
- Increase accuracy
- Reduce paperwork, mistakes, and liability
Hardware solution recommendations and requirements
Virtually any mobile device that runs the Windows mobile operating systems is compatible with our software. With dozens of manufacturers and models to choose from we’ll recommend what fits your needs. Or discuss how to get the best out of equipment you may already have. Our only goal is to make it work for you.
Requirements for Field Devices
- OS – Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Vista, Win 7 to current Windows platform
- (32-bit or 64-bit – All versions EXCEPT WIN RT)
- Processor – 32 or 64-bit x86 at 1.5GHz or better.
- Memory – 1GB RAM or better , we recommend 2GB RAM or more)
- Disk – 6GB Disk Space
- Screen – Touch Screen
- Scanner – Internal or USB external (optional)
- Camera -Internal (optional)
Know where your devices are with the BirdDog Equipment Tracker
BirdDog’s Equipment Tracker function keeps tabs on your inspection equipment from “womb to tomb” (especially portable items which having a tendency to walk away.) Reports can be run to show the current point-in-time of the items’ location, status and ownership. The complete life cycle history of the equipment is at your fingertips. More info on Equipment Tracker
BirdDog Fire Panel Import Utility (optional)
We’ve automated the formatting and reporting of electronic files representing the fire panel and attached devices so you eliminate hundreds of non –productive billing hours. More info on the Fire Panel Import Utility
Deficiency Management Module
EXCLUSIVE – BirdDog builds customer confidence and your bottom line
BirdDog manages “non-conformances” and “deficiencies” to create backlog of service work for you, AND, makes you the “provider of choice” because they know everything will be taken care of and not dumped on their “to do“ list. More info on the Deficiency Management Module.