Managers of field inspectors know it’s more cost-effective to retain existing staff members than hire…
Broomfield, Colo., Feb. 25, 2019 – Asurio, Inc. (www.asurio.com), a Colorado company offering cloud-based mobile inspection & data collection software, today announced a powerful, new version of its BirdDog software for mobile inspections. BirdDog 6.0 offers a simplified, integrated user interface, and powerful new features to speed & streamline the process of mobile inspections.
This new version of BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software is available immediately to new customers. Existing customers already using BirdDog will be gradually transitioned onto the new, integrated technology platform in 2019. In addition, Asurio, Inc. is a Microsoft partner, and will be hosting BirdDog on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing solution, resulting in world-class 24/7 reliability and security.
New Mobile Inspection Software from Asurio, Inc. offers powerful, new version of BirdDog with enhanced features & functions, and a simplified user interface
What Does BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software Do?
BirdDog mobile inspection software allows users to:
- Perform field inspections & audits
- Store the data on a tablet or mobile device
- Upload the data from the tablet to the BirdDog system
- Manage & share the inspection or audit data
- Develop a wide variety of reports based on a single inspection
New Version of BirdDog Brings Next-generation Technology to Mobile Inspection Software
Here are highlights of enhancements & additions to BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software:
- New, Integrated Platform (Admin & field inspection software has been combined into one integrated inspection platform.)
- Support for Microsoft, Android & Apple (This new version of BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software now operates on all three standard technology platforms for tablets: Apple, Android & Microsoft.)
- Enhanced, Digital Inspection Forms with Additional Information Fields (Asurio engineers also have added helpful, new information fields based on customer requests.)
- New Fire Extinguisher Inspection Module (BirdDog’s new fire extinguisher module incorporates fire extinguisher serial and manufacturer bar codes so fire extinguisher information auto-populates for selection by the inspector.)
- New Field Tech User Interface (The new field inspection interface has been re-designed so it’s simpler and easier for field techs to learn and use.)
- New BirdDog Application Program Interface (API) (Asurio also is offering an application program interface (API) that makes it easier for developers to incorporate inspection functions into software solutions they are developing.)
New BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software Available at Existing Price
We’ve been getting a lot of questions as to whether the price will be higher for this new version of BirdDog Inspection Software & the answer is:
BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software pricing is quoted based on customer’s specific needs. Options include:
BirdDog Set-up, Configuration & Training Options
- A monthly subscription based on the number of users
- Initial set-up and configuration of your BirdDog system in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- On-site and/or remote BirdDog user training (initially & when you add staff)
- Data migration support
- Integration with other software programs such as accounting, billing, or other business software systems
Additional BirdDog Mobile Inspection System Options:
- Custom Inspection Forms & Inspection Reports Services – Asurio is unique in having a dedicated inspection forms department that works with customers to create customized forms & inspection forms as needed.
- Specialty Inspection Modules – Asurio offers a variety of extra specialty inspection modules such as Equipment Tracker, Inspection Item Import Utility & a Deficiency Module which tracks inspection deficiencies to highlight opportunities to book additional services.
- BirdDog Inspection Query Library – Asurio offers a library of queries for data evaluation for all data within the system.
- Customer Access Report Portal – This is a report access portal which can be accessed by our customer’s clients. This portal allows 24/7 access to inspection reports
- Application Program Interface (API) – The Asurio development team works with customers who need API connectivity for adding inspection functionality into software applications they are developing.
BirdDog Mobile Inspection Software is the most powerful, versatile & flexible mobile inspection system on the market today. As a result, customers are welcome to use the core inspection product alone, add additional functionality at installation, or add additional functions & offerings as their inspection needs expand.
To request a quote, visit: www.asurio.com, or call: 877.444.1488.